Sunday, May 7, 2023

My sweet Love...

Advertisement

In her presence, I find endless delight,

Her beauty shining like stars in the night.

With each passing moment, my love grows deep,

For she's the one who makes my heart leap.


She is everything, my world complete,

A love so pure, forever to keep.

Her eyes, like oceans, captivate my soul,

In their depths, I find a love untold.


With her, time seems to simply stand still,

In her embrace, all worries are nil.

Her smile brightens even the darkest of days,

Filling my world with warmth in countless ways.


I am a king, when she is by my side,

With her love, I feel a sense of pride.

Her touch, a gentle caress, sets me free,

Wrapped in her arms, where I'm meant to be.


So here's to my love, my guiding light,

A love so strong, burning ever so bright.

With her, I have found pure ecstasy,

Forever together, our love's symphony.

-By Manu Fernando (AI)

No comments: