Thursday, September 18, 2014

One dance with you

Advertisement
I meet you, almost every day, every morning…we are just passing each other.

I have been waiting for this moment almost every morning, and it seems the time has stopped.I feel my heart is ticking fast, and then I see you… far end of the crowded street. It didn't take me a millisecond to recognize your pretty face among thousands of people. I am delighted and prayed the god.

Here….you come... I begin to walk….yes I am heading to you. I am walking…walking…and pretending I do not see you...instead I look around…then suddenly I stare at your face…and then...smile…and say…

“Hello”…and you say the same.

Oh…God…how gorgeous you are…how pretty your smile…the way you talk...the way you look...I want to turn back to see how you are walking. But I cant do that, Because...’ if you see me....it's ridiculous. 

I must turn back and look at you. Oh…no…no…its not good…if you see me…you may think…I am interested in you. That’s not good. …oh…man…what the heck…yes…that’s true…I am am interested in you…not only that ....I love you for madly, even...without knowing anything about you.…yes I love you. OK…now I must turn back and look at you.

So I turn back and look….Oh gosh…you have gone beyond my eye sight. Well…well..next day I’ll look back before you vanished from my eye sight.

All the mornings are…Nothing more than that… nothing less than that. That’s all… This is how I know you…this is how I see you. This is how I feel you. Always I wanted more than this. But I don’t know how to win you. Even I don’t know your name, or what you do. It really doesn't matter to me. What matters to me is... just you.

Perhaps...I could approach to you only this far...beyond that...It may only in my dreams. every morning I am filled with your memories. I like it. Throughout the day you live in my heart with love. But when I go to the bed at the end of the day, I realize you are not nearby me, and then all my heart fills with the pain.

One miraculous day....I was invited to a friend’s birthday party, but I didn't want to attend for some reason. However, all the friends were bullying me about it. And at last... I was in the party. So the party ended up in a club. but I was so tedious all the time. It feels so lonely without you. though there are so many friends around me..always I feel sad...I'm looking for something...something which belongs to my heart. 

Like the all other nights, I thought to my self, next day, I must talk with you something, more than just the word “Hello”.

It plays some ballad songs; I could see many couples are hanging on to each others and dancing. 

It's a miracle... I saw you in the club, sitting on a sofa, sipping a glass of wine. You  were like an angel. You were wearing a nice sleeveless frock.  At first, I couldn't believe my eyes. What should I do now? Should I talk to you right now? Oh…is this the right moment? Ok…I think tomorrow will be the best,....Because.. now I got a thing to tell you or ask you. I mean I can ask from you…

“Oh…hello…I saw you in the club last night”..... no….no…no…then you may ask…”So…why didn't you talk with me"

Oh….gosh…that’s not good….then what….?

How could I resist you tonight…you look so…divine. I must really…breakthrough this pain in my heart today…I must make my feelings on towards you…

Amazingly.... I heared on the background....

You can win the fight, you can grab a piece of the sky
You can break the rules but before you try
You gotta love someone
You gotta love someone
You can stop the world, steal the face from the moon
You can beat the clock, but before high noon
You gotta love someone
You gotta love someone

Yeah…I want my love… this may be my night….I must go to her….

I said…“Hello…”

“Oh…Hello” you said the same ...as always...

“Nice song…huh?”

“Indeed yes….”

“You wanna dance…?”I couldn't believe I did ask you…like that.

“Uh…. …yes…I would love to”

It was like a dream.... I felt shivers down my spine; my heart was ticking like hell. I was looking into your eyes… Like a little girl…you hanged on to my hand. And then…you headed to the dance floor.  I hold your hand and put the other hand on your bare shoulder. My hands are too warm and your back is open and it was cold. You were embracing me dearly, it made me feel so good. I could feel your warm breath…it was so warm and was inviting me to hold you tightly. I can feel your heart is ticking just beneath your breast. I just came out of the blue, whole world is mine...and I'm the king...this gonna realize that, I found my eternal love, my eternal desire, Just one dance...realize me all, For a moment…. I almost forgot where I am. Then I heared the rest of the song….

You've got one life with a reason
You need two hearts on one side
When you stand alone and there's no one there
To share the way it feels inside and baby


I moved my face close to yours   I could only see your shimmering blue eyes so close to me, then, your trembling parted lips are slowly reaching mine…


By Manu Fernando.

No comments: