Wednesday, March 26, 2014

I miss you

Advertisement



On a rainy day like this,
I search for you
under the blanket
Perhaps, you are hiding.
Inside a book,
Perhaps, lost between the lines
Come out, please, My Love

I will serve you in a plate

my drenched heart
like a cookie,
soaked up in a
steaming cup of Red Ginger tea,
for you to enjoy.
Will you come, My love?

I will pass my finger tips

along your tiger chest
feeling the stripes
listening to the pitter-patter
of your heart
cuddling up to your warmath
like a croissant.
But,
Where are you, My love?
On a rainy day like this?


By Jahooli Devi

1 comment:

Shannon Mackle said...

My Ex-boyfriend is back after he broke up with me,...............

Thanks for restoring my relationship,

He made everything possible...

I am the happiest lady on earth,

Never too late to fix your broken heart.

You can still get your lover back...

Fix broken relationship/marriage...

_________________________Robinsonbuckler11 @ Gmail com