Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Because I really love you!!!

Advertisement


I kiss you, when you want to kiss me,
When I want to kiss you, you never want to do so,
I embrace you, when you want to embrace me,
When I want to embrace you, you never want to do so,
I talk to you, when you want talk to me,
when I want to talk to you, you never want to do so,
I text you, when you want to text me,
When I want to text you, you never want to do so,
I laugh with you, when you want to laugh with me.
When I want to laugh with you, you never want to do so,
I joke with you, when you want to joke with me;
when I want to joke with you, you never want to do so,
I flirt with you, when you want to flirt with me.
When I want to flirt with you, you never want to do so.

 


















Still... call this is true love? 
Yes…I am…calling this is my sweetest, greatest love,
…because, I really really, love you!!!

By Manu Fernando

No comments: