Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Love you always

Advertisement
There was a boy who loved his girl friend a lot. But he never proposed her, because he always thought she could find a good rich boy rather than him. After sometime that girl got married to the rich boy. After 10 years later girl and her husband met with a fatal car accident and her husband died on the spot and she survived as a miracle, but she lost her both legs.   

After few days her old boy friend came to see her and cried a lot and finally he hold her hands and told her

“I really love you so much and I want to marry you”
  
Then the girl was surprised and asked.”I felt you loved me since we met, but why didn’t you tell me that before?”

Then boy replied. “I always wanted you to have a better life; I thought I never could give you such a life, so I let you go to him, but when you married him I cried for days”.  

Then girl asked...”Ok …but why do you love me now?  I’m just a disabled woman”

Boy replied. “I love you forever, still my love is same for you, and now I believe I could give you a better life than anyone in this world”.

By Manu Fernando 

No comments: