Friday, May 16, 2014

Absent - mindedness

Advertisement




Why do I forget?


If I wear the scarf,  I forget the woolen cap
If I wear the  woolen cap, I forget the sweater
If I wear the sweater, I forget the socks
Who invented so many clothes?
If I wear the socks, I forget the gloves
If I wear the gloves, I forget the jacket
If I wear the jacket, I forget the tights
I should check my weight without the clothes!
If I wear the tights, I forget the Teeshirt
If I wear the Teeshirt, I forget the coat
If I wear the coat, I forget the ear muffs
If I wear the ear muffs, I forget the leg warmers
Is there an order, Where to begin?
If I wear the leg warmers, I forget the boots
Three days, I forgot the bra 
Luckily, I always had the panties, 
as far as I remember!

Why do I forget?

If I wear the lip stick, I forget the eye liner
If I wear the eye liner, I forget the gloss
If I wear the gloss, I forget the foundation cream
I like to lick the whole lip gloss! Yummy Strawberry!
If I wear the foundation cream, I forget the mascara
Can I cry safely with mascara or should I just pretend?
If I wear the Mascara, I forget the concealer
Where is T-Zone, can we buy it from Amazone?
If wear the concealer, I forget the eye shadow
Godness, which colour to wear? I love multi-colours
If I wear the eye shadow, I forget the lip liner
If I wear the lip liner, I forget the blusher
Do I have worms inside my face 
because the Apple of my cheek has some holes?
If I wear the blusher, I forget the Lip Balm
I need to highlight it,
My cupid's bow is designed to send arrows!
If I wear the lip balm, I forget the bronzer
If I wear the bronzer, I forget the toner
If I wear the toner, I forget the shimmer
If I wear the shimmer, I forget the moisturizer
If I wear the moisturizer, I forget the powder
Ah! I am already exhausted.
Give me a mask please!
If I wear the powder, I forget the eye base
If I wear the eye base, I forget the Primer
Now when I put all this
Don't I look like a Scarecrow?
Look, I have got a moustache, 
My man has one too!

Why do I forget?

If I wear the necklace, I forger the earrings, 
They always come in pairs, holy shit!
If I wear the earrings, I forget the anklet
If I wear the anklet, I forget the bracelet
Silver anklet or Gold bracelet?
If I wear the bracelet, I forget the hair band
If I wear the hair band, I forget the bangles,
If I wear the bangles, I forget the Rings
I only have Lord of the Rings!
If I wear the rings, I forgt the buckle
If I wear the buckle, I forget the belt
If I wear the belt, I forget the belly chain
I think, I need a rope!
If I wear the belly chain, I forget the toe ring
If I wear the toe ring, I forget the nose ring
Haaaching! Can I sneeze?
If I wear the nose ring, I forget the hair clips
If I wear the hair clips, I foget the sunglasses
If I wear the sunglasses, there is no Sun here
Is this Karma?

Why do I forget?
It is absurd.
Do you forget too?
I swear, 
I forget to Wear
Wear what I am supposed to Wear...


By Jahooli Devi

No comments: