Sunday, September 7, 2014

Said Spring To Winter

Advertisement
                         


Said Spring to Winter                 Said Winter to Spring


In silence we meet                      Don’t ask me my name


Specter of my dreams                I am just a man


The future in your eyes              Do not seek tomorrow


Uncertain but true                      And it will be yours


How am I to know                      Ask me no questions


What truths will I find                 I’ll tell you no lies


Your gift to me                              Take all I offer


Afraid to open                                As long as it lasts


The longings inside                       Don’t question your heart


Untouched and frozen                  And love will be ours



By BJ Neblett 
SeattleWashington

No comments: